ilovebass808 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 No Vs Threads here Check out my build! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129983-99-chevy-s10-build-log/
ilovebass808 Posted February 9, 2015 Author Report Posted February 9, 2015 all types of music. but mainly hip hop, r&b and hawaiian music Check out my build! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129983-99-chevy-s10-build-log/
aculous Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 Alright well if you looking for just output or high spl theres a ton of options. I would look at Rockford Fosgate, Crescendo Audio, Sundown Audio, Incriminator list goes on. I would look for a good 6.5 component set and give it clean power. Since you're out in hawaii if you can find a California dealer I would do that. I think Sonic Electronix is out in CA so that would be less shipping I would hope. Dunno if theres some dealers on the mainland I would check there first. And as far as a 4 channel if you run a 4 channel amp bridged to 2 ohms and you have (2) 4 ohm component sets you can get good power out of a 4 channel amp and wiring wouldn't be too difficult. Look at Soundqubed/Crescendo/DC/Sundown/Amperage/Alpine. (least IMHO)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.