BIGYOGI06 Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 Thanks....that's what I was thinking.....I'm not sure about the port size.... I have played on the re audio site so I'm sure with asking the right questions I can figure out what's my best bet...
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Thanks....that's what I was thinking.....I'm not sure about the port size.... I have played on the re audio site so I'm sure with asking the right questions I can figure out what's my best bet... Re audio's site is known to give wrong information. FYI. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
BIGYOGI06 Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 Thanks....that's what I was thinking.....I'm not sure about the port size.... I have played on the re audio site so I'm sure with asking the right questions I can figure out what's my best bet...Re audio's site is known to give wrong information. FYI. so what site or program would you recommend. I'm sure there a site that others have used to build a box
islandpride684 Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Thanks....that's what I was thinking.....I'm not sure about the port size.... I have played on the re audio site so I'm sure with asking the right questions I can figure out what's my best bet...Re audio's site is known to give wrong information. FYI.so what site or program would you recommend. I'm sure there a site that others have used to build a box Torres WinISD Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Mustang2dakota Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Thanks....that's what I was thinking.....I'm not sure about the port size.... I have played on the re audio site so I'm sure with asking the right questions I can figure out what's my best bet...Re audio's site is known to give wrong information. FYI.so what site or program would you recommend. I'm sure there a site that others have used to build a boxI personally use WIN ISD to model everything up close, and then use Torres box calculator to double check and make everything exact. Both are free and great programs.Edit: Check out Mark C.A.F on YouTube or on the fourms. He's got a pretty good video on designing a ported box. 2014 JKU Sound: pioneer xav-65 4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4 2 pioneer gm-d9601 (much more in route) General: 18in worx rims 33in tire stinger src bumpers light bars 6k hids 2in leveling kit 3.25in lift The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/
BIGYOGI06 Posted February 11, 2015 Author Report Posted February 11, 2015 Yea Mustang thanks for the advice I'm going to download those programs and see what I can come up with..... I'm thinking a ported box will sound great in my magnum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.