Sundown Audio

Accordman Got A Sh!tty ? For You Not Trying To Be A D!ck. Its About The Sax-100.2

ISO

Dont start bashing me....

Ive Never played with the Product until I owned The Amps.... It states They can be Daisy Chained and I asked Other's And they stated "Oh use The BR-In And BR-Out...

I figured that Was wrong But i used it any Way and It Put All my Shit outa phase cuz I wasnt Strapping...

I didnt Want to Start N***er Riggin shit...Using abuncha Y-Splitter's....

Ive known You for Sometime steve So why bring me Up and bash Me Cuz i asked A Simple Question........?

I never Bash your Stuff nor Your install's....

We All learn Somehwere When we start using MULTI Mono-Block's....Right...?

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

No one can bash the All Mighty Meade :unsure:

Oh I know.... :blush:

I'm DAMN sure he Would call people or Ask ?'s When he 1st Started doing Audio....

And Im Sure He Still Does Mistakes On his or Chicken's Ride's But He sure would'nt post Nor say he Fucked up on something......

It would make him look like he Makes mistakes.... :mellow:

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

This thread is FUCKED.

If I get banned Bye.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

This thread is FUCKED.

If I get banned Bye.

your not getting banned....

and also Posted Image

p.s. this shit your seeing right here isn't too common on this site, trust me, I tried them all till I found this one. I guess you just caught everyone on a rough night.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

;-) maybe so!

your tweets should come with a cross over in your 2way or 3way setup that will cross the tweets appropriately, you just need to amp the whole unit. if you want just run the amp on full signal and run a pre amp xover High pass at 60 or whatever your preference

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Ain't your fault. Why should you get banned?

Thanks for the support, new to these forums and it seems like if you say the wrong thing to the wrong person ON ONLY SOME forums.

They ban ya. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived