That GP3000 is a beast, but where did you get yours from? mine came with no bassknob... If you can, do me a favor & see if it makes a difference using the bassboost on the amp instead of the knob. BTW thats a nice looking setup!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Nice Install! Looks like you could run some bigger wire to the amp. And nice score too!

Thanks man, Im happy with the score. I won Phat 12 at the MD MECA event so I cant complain.

But the wiring to the amp is 2/0, should i change it up to 1/0 when I get all my new 1/0?

That GP3000 is a beast, but where did you get yours from? mine came with no bassknob... If you can, do me a favor & see if it makes a difference using the bassboost on the amp instead of the knob. BTW thats a nice looking setup!

Yea man, I really love this amp as well.

I got mine from onlinecarstereo.com, came with the bassboost right inside of the box.

I have both of them up some, so I am using them both a little when slamming it. But I cant push them hard much right now because i electrical needs to be upgraded.

Nice another guy from MD ! maybe we can meet up sometime. nice story too, i actually read it all :lol:

p.s. - i know how hard it is to get loud in a trunk car, i have one myself....

Yea i am hoping to put in another BTL this summer and maybe another GP3000d but we will see.

Thanks for reading man, I appreciate it. Where are you located in MD?

its really hard ti hit a 140 in a trunk car without a wall.i had alot of setups and none got that loud.the loudest setup of all that i had was probably 1 15" L7 on a 4 cube box tuned @ 35hertz.power by a BXI 1606d and it wasnt that loud.

i want to see how loud u get with that setup.just let me know please.post vids if u can,if it looks loud im going to go with same setup.

and where do u live dude?

i did a 142 sealed up with TL on the dash with 2 12's and 1kw

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Thanks man, Im happy with the score. I won Phat 12 at the MD MECA event so I cant complain.

But the wiring to the amp is 2/0, should i change it up to 1/0 when I get all my new 1/0?

2/0 is bigger than 1/0 so you should be fine. now if you talking about 2 gauge then that's smaller than 1/0

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

2/0 is bigger than 1/0 so you should be fine. now if you talking about 2 gauge then that's smaller than 1/0

Shoot my bad, its 2 gauge. I will be redoing all of the wiring in 1/0 soon. Waiting for finals to end then I will be working again. 1/0 shit isnt cheap!

Archived