Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need a design for an sa 12 1000rms


Jscoyne2

Recommended Posts

Posted

It seems impossible to find anyone to design a box for me.

I apoligize if this has been asked 1000 times. The search function doesnt search titles so its nigh impossible to find exactly what im looking for.

Posted

For daily 2 cubes net @ 32-36Hz 30 square inches of port area. Impossible to help you further since I don't have a vehicle and dims for a box

Posted

It seems impossible to find anyone to design a box for me.

I apoligize if this has been asked 1000 times. The search function doesnt search titles so its nigh impossible to find exactly what im looking for.

To help you going forward, I will tell you this:

When you are asking for help such as a box design, provide sub specs, don't make someone do any work for you that you are capable of doing yourself. Provide them with the max useable dimensions you have, and any other specifics.

Garbage in = garbage out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5311 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...