Second Skin Audio

2 HDC3 15s Ideas?

KO4Life

So here I finally got my dimensions for my enclosure. I have Bass Box Pro 6 and torres and a few others but I am so lost at figuring this stuff out and maybe someone here can give me a little help. I am doing a trunk wall lets say around 4k of power for now my first problem is I might have to port it through the rear deck cause I may not have enough for ports and subs forward, but I will let the experts chime in on this. The car is a 99 civic ex coupe, I have the rear deck modded and a few other things cause of my old setup so this is what I have to work with....36.5wx18hx32d I want it tuned to 37hz I think would be a great starting point and double baffled front and a interchangeable port would be nice to 32hz for fun but I am not sure anyone can do that for my car and a round port would be great too. Thanks in advance I hope someone can help me out.

Budget Banging On A Budget.....

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Well in the future I would like too do some nice amount of competing but a 145+ is a nice thing I would like to do or have a straight nasty sound that just hits your body and demos would be fun too.

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Well I been playing on re box calculator and torres and I did same exact specs and torres is giving me a box with 8.53net with a tuning around 37hz but re box is giving me a calculation of 9.383 and a tuning of like 18hz lmfao wtf? I just want a box with dimensions 18hx36.5wx35d tuned too 36hz with a plain old l port and I will be happy. cause I am obviously not going to get away with a round port.

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

I think I got something figured out but I don't know what to do too upload a image from torres, and this is the only forum that's laggy as hell on my pc I dunno why.

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

You can upload your pics from Torres to imgur.com and then post them here. If folks see what you have figured out so far you will probably get more input.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

You can upload your pics from Torres to imgur.com and then post them here. If folks see what you have figured out so far you will probably get more input.

Damn man did you build them boxes in your sig? Those are bad ass, here's one of what i cam up with but I would like to try 36hz. Question I have alot of problems with is the port area I am seeing I need 144sqin of port wtf?

xlPIc8n.png?1

99 Civic EX Coupe

XS Power/SkyHigh Powered

Build In The Making...

Archived