Sonic Electronix

A lot of people have fish stories, or lie to try to impress their boys. If you have 2 12s that hit nice great, respectable for sure. But I had a highschool kid point to over $10,000 worth of stuff and say "I want you to build me a setup like that" in front of his friends, then when I called him back he realized he couldn't man up and was just trying to be a big-shot. Its immature, but that's what happens.

As far as any of my friends know I could me a 12 inch master ;) But it's really irritating when people make that crap up like you're stupid.

Lucky for the people who make up numbers around here the only meter is a boom stick that maxes out at 129.9 lol.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

crack open the stick and on the inside is a blue tiny box with a phillips head , turn the set screw (like the adjustment on a stinger volt meeter) and it will recalabrate the meeter, but its far from rite lol... if you could side by side adjust it with a termlab then you would have something nice in your hands , and it be almost as good as a tl, or more like a reading off the ac

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

crack open the stick and on the inside is a blue tiny box with a phillips head , turn the set screw (like the adjustment on a stinger volt meeter) and it will recalabrate the meeter, but its far from rite lol... if you could side by side adjust it with a termlab then you would have something nice in your hands , and it be almost as good as a tl, or more like a reading off the ac

I might just try that, even a/c like readings would be helpful!

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

for some...if you know what numbers you hit on a TL, put the meter where the TL was and do the same thing. i know my max, and the hz i played, so if i stuck it on a dash and changed it closely i could have somethin somewhat helpful for testing and stuff like that.