Saw this on the local news FB page.

hershy314

Hershey, how'd you get hearing damage by the age of three living in a single-wide in the middle of the woods?

Dude I grew up in the city. How I got hearing damage was from constantly getting ear infections, which lead to getting tubes in my ears to drain out excess fluid (something my oldest nephew has to go through, poor kid) and that lead to my hearing loss. Doesn't happen to all kids.

Hershey, how'd you get hearing damage by the age of three living in a single-wide in the middle of the woods?

Dude I grew up in the city. How I got hearing damage was from constantly getting ear infections, which lead to getting tubes in my ears to drain out excess fluid (something my oldest nephew has to go through, poor kid) and that lead to my hearing loss. Doesn't happen to all kids.

Well there you go. A little different than being exposed to loud music, intentionally.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The kid could of gotten out, I don't think he was forced to stay in the car. I could be wrong. What do I know.

Unless Dad told him to stay his ass in the fucking car.

Could of happened true. Really don't know what happened before the dad got out of the car.

Well there you go. A little different than being exposed to loud music, intentionally.

This is how I'm looking at it. Should the kid been in the car when it was on full tilt? No, anyone knows that. Now does the kid ride around with his dad all the time on full tilt? Don't know. I'd hope not, then yeah I'd call it abuse. I wouldn't do that with my kids (if I ever have any) or even my nephews. But if it's something that doesn't happen all the time then I'd just put it on the boarder.

Archived