Saw this on the local news FB page.

hershy314

Don't know if this car belongs to anyone on here, but it's getting a lot of attention on FB. Mostly bad attention from people who just like to cause trouble. I do agree the kid shouldn't of been in there, but for it to be called child abuse is crazy. The kid is actually enjoying it, now where I come from that's not abuse. But I'll let ya'll be the judge of that. Are these people right in saying it's abuse or are they nuts.

http://fox2now.com/2015/02/20/no-scraper-required-watch-snow-snow-blast-off-when-the-bass-drops/

I think until you're old enough to comprehend the hearing damage you could possibly get from it you don't belong in the car.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also how do we know if this kid doesn't already have some hearing loss? I've had significant hearing loss since I was 3, way before I ever learned about car audio. Hell if something is loud enough I'll cover my ears.

How is it not if the kid is unaware of the potential to be hurt?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived