ModFreak Posted February 27, 2015 Report Posted February 27, 2015 Hey guys was looking to see if someone can help point me in the right direction. My H/U has only 2 sets of 4v preouts. One front and one rear/sub. I am in need of a little knowledge how I can wire up to get a sub amp, two 4 channel amps and a 2 channel amp. Would I need a EQ or Line Driver, or both? Any recommendations will be appreciated too. Not looking to kill my budget on these two items. Thanks
reedal Posted February 28, 2015 Report Posted February 28, 2015 An EQ that's worth anything should eliminate any need for a line driver in my opinion. Check out audio control, or use a DSP. Find something that has enough RCA outputs for all of your amplifiers. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.