Second Skin Audio

Time To Choose

honestly for what your looking for just pretty much the BL and the AQ, i wouldnt even look for much else because of your total non factor of caring about how it sounds. Why pay a premium for something else if you dont care

and they WILL sound good if in a big well-built box tuned to specs....that I promise.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Accordman i didnt mean how is sounds like shit. i ment SQ wise im more for SPL. i do care how it sounds but not along the lines of SQ

your whole sentence is an oxymoron

theres no such thing as SQ spl wise. i could understand if you said SQL as in loud but sounding great at the same time.

and for the one who says the BL will sound good, if all subs sounded the same then there would be no point in different companies and sub configurations

your whole sentence is an oxymoron

theres no such thing as SQ spl wise. i could understand if you said SQL as in loud but sounding great at the same time.

and for the one who says the BL will sound good, if all subs sounded the same then there would be no point in different companies and sub configurations

So your telling me some subs dont have better SQ than others?

Edited by infkt