Is It True About 7.63 X 39mm Ammo?

ever heard of reloading?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

not all 7.62 x 39 is imported, there is quite a bit made locally. You think they could actually pass a law to make US companies loose money by not producing them? and if they did do you think they will ban the parts for self loaders? I dont think they would be able to get rid of the most used rifle round in history. thats like saying they are gonna stop making 9mm bullets.

You're right, not ALL is imported. Companies like Wichester and Federal do make it locally. However, they still have to obey the imporation laws set on this round, due to being considered an Assault Weapon round. So..if a ban is set in place to stop the importation of this round, then anyone locally who produces it will have to obey this ban as well.

Comparing an Assault Weapon round to a handgun round is like comparing apples and oranges. The BATF has set regulations for certain types of rounds and the 7.62 is one that blacklisted, as are many others. The 9mm is considered a handgun round and so it is in a different category. If you don't believe me, feel free to call the BATF and ask.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

• 5 months later...

You're right, not ALL is imported. Companies like Wichester and Federal do make it locally. However, they still have to obey the imporation laws set on this round, due to being considered an Assault Weapon round. So..if a ban is set in place to stop the importation of this round, then anyone locally who produces it will have to obey this ban as well.

Comparing an Assault Weapon round to a handgun round is like comparing apples and oranges. The BATF has set regulations for certain types of rounds and the 7.62 is one that blacklisted, as are many others. The 9mm is considered a handgun round and so it is in a different category. If you don't believe me, feel free to call the BATF and ask.

The AK-47 is the most popular and widely used weapon in the world they have been mass produced since its conception and sold in bulk. They will never stop making ammo and even if they did theres enough of it already around. Go to any gun show and you will see enough full 7.62 ammo cans to stack floor to ceiling. As far as a ban on importation that wouldnt affect american made ammunition. But it will never happen we are protected under the 2nd ammendment.

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

Right now it is only Military Rounds that are in jeopardy and unfortunately both presidential candidates have publically said that they support this new legislature and have plans of renewing Clinton's Assault Weapon Ban :angry:

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived