Jump to content

Lookin for best tweeters below 150$


Gravlin216

Recommended Posts

Posted

I wanna get a new set of tweeters to replace the polk audio tweeters I threw in there when my rockford t2 tweets went bad. Im looking at the rockford 4ohm super tweeter on amazon for 137$ for the pair. If there's something out there cheaper with good sound and build quality I would consider them. I have a 400-4 to power them.

Posted

Screw it. I just purchased 4 rockford P1T-S tweets. I'm sure they'll be better than the Polk db1001's I have in there now. I recently got the dd-1HV so I'll be able to set all my gains right to make sure I'm not damaging them.

Posted

Setting the gain to the max undistorted volume with tweets might not be the best idea.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Setting the gain to the max undistorted volume with tweets might not be the best idea.

I'll back it off some after I find the exact point where it distorts.

Posted

I wouldn't run a tweet And a mid on the same channel.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Each channel goes to a x-over that is then hooked up to the tweets n midrange. I originally installed the rockford T2 6.5 component set but the tweets blew. The midrange is still good I'm just replacing the tweets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...