Aaron Tuck's Cavalier OFFICIALLY RETIRED VEHICLE

Nah lots of pics is good. I wish I took more pics I just never think of it till the end of the day of working on it and by then it's usually dark. I need a alarm or something on my phone that goes off every hour to remind me to take pics

yeah looks sick for sure! very nicely done build

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Nah lots of pics is good. I wish I took more pics I just never think of it till the end of the day of working on it and by then it's usually dark. I need a alarm or something on my phone that goes off every hour to remind me to take pics

thats not a bad idea haha

yeah looks sick for sure! very nicely done build

thank you! lots to do still. but im staring to loose faith in it. not getting hardly any output.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

I really liked the first build. My suggestion would've been to turn it around and face it forward and just seal it up. Especially if you were already getting output on it. The green stripes on the amps along with the splatter paint really set the build off.

As far as output on this one, what are you lacking?

If you haven't gotten an alt yet, that should really be your first and next move.

Keep pluggin away, you'll find it.

Sorry forgot to add, I like the creativity of the port. Are you sure it's big enough though? Seemed to me you had more port with the other box and that could be part of the issue as well. Gives me a nice idea for my next build though. Thanks!

I really liked the first build. My suggestion would've been to turn it around and face it forward and just seal it up. Especially if you were already getting output on it. The green stripes on the amps along with the splatter paint really set the build off.

If you haven't gotten an alt yet, that should really be your first and next move.

Sorry forgot to add, I like the creativity of the port. Are you sure it's big enough though? Seemed to me you had more port with the other box and that could be part of the issue as well. Gives me a nice idea for my next build though. Thanks!

Thanks Scooter99. I liked the old box too. just not loud enough!!! I'm trying to compete.

The previous slot port was 23.75in^2 this on is 26.69in^2.

ill be incorporating the splatter with this build.

Still saving for the alt. i'm building this with supplies that are laying around my home or at work. no cost out of pocket for it.

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

I couldn't get any kind of decent output with subs forward sealed off in my cavalier at all. About 5 inches from the trunk deck is where mine gets the loudest.

Are you sure it was sealed off completely? mine was a bitch to get fully sealed

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

I couldn't get any kind of decent output with subs forward sealed off in my cavalier at all. About 5 inches from the trunk deck is where mine gets the loudest.

Are you sure it was sealed off completely? mine was a bitch to get fully sealed
Yeah i sealed it off good. I mean it was loud but not near as loud as the way i have it now.

You're right it was a bitch.

Thanks Scooter99. I liked the old box too. just not loud enough!!! I'm trying to compete.

The previous slot port was 23.75in^2 this on is 26.69in^2.

ill be incorporating the splatter with this build.

Still saving for the alt. i'm building this with supplies that are laying around my home or at work. no cost out of pocket for it.

WOW I was too frustrated yesterday to think straight.

My old Slot port was 59.375 inches^2

New Aero port is 56.75 inches^2

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Archived