Aaron Tuck's Cavalier OFFICIALLY RETIRED VEHICLE

Well then, carry on good sir. Sounds like one of those late night I'm tired type mistakes. We all do it. Glad you have it figured out now. The cops thing is tough. I have to be careful around my house too, cause all of my neighbors have the pd on speed dial. BUT GOD FORBID, if you get upset when they're doing something you don't like right? LOL Anyway, good for you on getting it figured out.

I may still steal your port Idea for my truck. I like it the more I see it. I've always wanted to make my own wooden round port, or even better an octoport. Getting any air noise from it?

Well then, carry on good sir. Sounds like one of those late night I'm tired type mistakes. We all do it. Glad you have it figured out now. The cops thing is tough. I have to be careful around my house too, cause all of my neighbors have the pd on speed dial. BUT GOD FORBID, if you get upset when they're doing something you don't like right? LOL Anyway, good for you on getting it figured out.

I may still steal your port Idea for my truck. I like it the more I see it. I've always wanted to make my own wooden round port, or even better an octoport. Getting any air noise from it?

I'm not getting any port noise. But I haven't done much testing. Can't drive the car much. Don't like taking chances with my tags about to expire this month so I'll get new ones tomorrow then more testing! I'll share video and numbers once I get to that point! I've been thinking about an octo-port as well. I think that would be fun too!

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't had much too post been crazy busy with work and building a new shed for my mother in law. But I did just become part of the Mechman team. I just placed my order for a 270 amp for the cavalier. Can't wait to hold better voltage!

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Someone say Octoport :)its 4 cubic feet net airspace, with 60.5 sq in of port tuned to 35 Hz.

image1.jpg

not really an update but i needed to redo some grounds that i rushed through.

This is where i had my grounds going to. as you can see not really scuffed up at all. plus there was rust on the terminals so i cleaned them up.

20150707_173758_zpscslevc5g.jpg

Ground down and cut a the hole out so i can reach inside.

20150707_174330_zpswt5s5nhw.jpg

2 ground wires to the new spot

20150707_181857_zpsrxcubb6l.jpg

jamb nut to hold it in place!

20150707_181927_zpsase2lsfi.jpg

third ground back on the cleaned factory bumper bolt.

20150707_182244_zpsctkcn5x4.jpg

hit them with some paint to help keep rust at bay.

20150707_183210_zpss3qzdp7e.jpg

2000 Cavalier 4 door
XS D925
XS D2400
XS D3100
4 runs of 1/0
Mechman 270

2 DD 9515js

Archived