Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

6 SA 15s Box Help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I m in search of info on a box design for 2 sa 15 with a slot port in the center with the dimensions of 16" W 35" H up to 36" D it will be 3 boxes side by side in back of a suburban behind second row seats (c pillar wall) I have 6 DVC SA 15s and 3 RF1500 amps, looking for a loud street set up don't care about meter but would like to be able to do hair tricks, not sure if its possible with my combo of power, subs and placement of box in suburban. Any help or input would be great

THANKS IN ADVANCE OOO

------

OOO

Posted

It's going to be very space inefficient and heavy to do it that way, extra work to hold the boxes together and to do an effective seal off.

Posted

OG set up was done that way for fitment the sides are shorter in height than the center of rear barn doors and it was 3 total sealed boxes so sealing was not an issue but I m open to any ideals and I ll post pictures later of old set up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 571 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...