dl9890 Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 Looking for someone who could build me a good box for 2 12" SA's. Message me for specs, thanks!
bkolfo4 Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 Where are you located. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Jeff4661 Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 Where are you located. This^^ ?? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 There are a few good places and people that could help you out in michigan. What part of the state are you in? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jeff4661 Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 There are a few good places and people that could help you out in michigan. What part of the state are you in? I'd be happy to lend a hand depending on where ur from.. I live I. Ravenna Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
dl9890 Posted March 14, 2015 Author Report Posted March 14, 2015 Where are you located. In Monroe, MI There are a few good places and people that could help you out in michigan. What part of the state are you in? Monroe There are a few good places and people that could help you out in michigan. What part of the state are you in? I'd be happy to lend a hand depending on where ur from.. I live I. Ravenna I'm in Monroe
Jeff4661 Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 Your 3 hrs away from me Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.