2007 Escalade build "The Basscalade"

That second row center console is what I've been looking to do for a while now. I just have to find some captains seats to replace my 60/40 split. Mine won't have any plexi though. My install skills aren't close to that level ;)

Looks great!

That second row center console is what I've been looking to do for a while now. I just have to find some captains seats to replace my 60/40 split. Mine won't have any plexi though. My install skills aren't close to that level ;)

Looks great!

Thanks! It definitely came out way better then I expected. Im loving the look!!

rod itz ninja

looking great man and looking forward to hearing the truck with all of the new upgrades. You have come a long way in the last few years since ive seen the truck

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

rod itz ninja

looking great man and looking forward to hearing the truck with all of the new upgrades. You have come a long way in the last few years since ive seen the truck

:ninja:

Yo Ninja what's up!! I miss seeing you guys at finals last month. Thanks for the kind words. Its definitely more intense then before. Plus I got a couple more upgrades for next season. Can't wait to hear your beast again also!!

CROSSFIRE FTW!!!

Archived