Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design for DD 3512?


greezychef

Recommended Posts

Posted

A 5 cube box tuned to 15hz on 5k should do the trick.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

Need more infos, vehicle, amp, etc.

dodge ram 2500 crew cab. just gonna fold up the rear seat and put box behind on passengers side. amp is a ct sounds 1400.1 but I also have a t1500 I'm considering using.

thanks in advance Joe.

Posted

That usually works well, need to measure dimensions for a box and if possible your cabin height at the box location.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5219 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...