Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub box for Camaro


BigBirdy

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm gonna pick up a 2011 camaro SS.In a couple of weeks. I bought an HDC4 18 and an soundqubed 3500.1z I'm looking to put these guys in the car taking up most/ all my trunk space. I want the sub/ port facing towards the inside of the car sealed from the trunk. I'm just curios if anyone has any box ideas? Btw I'm a newbie to the forum, so please bare with me

Posted

You need 19 1/4 H box, guess you will have to measure that and decide what to do next.

Posted

You don't have the space in that trunk for a box that will work got that sub. That 18" sub requires a bunch a space and you don't have it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 3316 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...