Second Skin Audio

Can someone explain this?

plugdumps

This is the best I can do and my last chance of the sa 10's. Using sketch up I can get a solid almost inch or so between vent and back wall. My question, in my current box I have sub behind driver seat and port firing upwards on the pass side. But due to the boxes different depths can I do this again? wont the dimessions change if I am using 3 of the boxes walls as part of the port? If you guys have any recomendations that'd be great!

ffff1_zpssay4w9kd.jpg

My suggestion is don't be stuck on what you can't fit think about what you can.

Sundown makes the SD line for situations just like this.

The best way to do things is to figure out how much space you are working with then pick a driver not the other way around.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My suggestion is don't be stuck on what you can't fit think about what you can.

Sundown makes the SD line for situations just like this.

The best way to do things is to figure out how much space you are working with then pick a driver not the other way around.

My previous post is my max dimessions and space I can use. 56 wide 14 high top depth 7 bottom depth 9

If you are having a problem getting enough clearance for the pole vent run the sd10's

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That rule is really just bs, every sub has a different amount of port area they like.

Have you thought about an aero port?

That rule is really just bs, every sub has a different amount of port area they like.

Have you thought about an aero port?

based on my dimessions what areo should i go with? I've tried them in the past and never really liked them. But I am open to ideas

I believe you'd want a pair of 4" aeros with those subs.

I'm not 100% thoughas I don't have a lot of knowledge on box design.

Maybe someone with knowledge will come along and verify.

Here's a tool to help you Calculate the aero port length needed.

you'll have to play with it though as it doesn't account for the volume of the ports.

http://www.psp-inc.com/tools2.html

Archived