What's your final impedance? .5 huh

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I guess I need to go in detail better and get it all in one comment Lol...

Alternator-mechman 250, batteries-d3400 under hood, d680 in back, amp-sundown Saz-3500d v1, subs-two sundown audio D4 X15s, wired at 1ohm,

Wires- tspec brand 0 gauge (OFC). One power from alternator to battery. One ground from battery to frame. (Front cross member)

One ground from battery to alternator casing bolt to engine block.

Brass factory replacement terminals on d3400 under hood. Their like extenders used with ring connectors.

Audio pipe brand 0 gauge power from battery to secondary battery. On this wire, one fuse 300amp 12 inches from d3400, another fuse 300amp 12 inches from d680.

Tspec brand 0 gauge power, ground from battery to sundown saz-3500d v1. Amp connected straight to battery power and ground ...ground not grounded seperate.

now the only wire I personally would second-guess or question at all is the Tspec brand 0 gauge ground from the d680 to back seat main bolting stud. It's a stud welded in place and bolts the backseat to the truck it has a nut/washer that screws down on it and does not appear to be painted.

So you tell me does my wiring sound correct. And should I come up with a new ground for the D680 just to be safe

Archived