Team Deadly Hertz 3rd Annual Jeff Lockhart Memorial show May 2nd&3rd!!!

Chode69

Seen a video on FB of a young kid in a suburban demo'ing with a huge crowd around him, and the caption was something like "this is a really strong person, any negativity will come with repercussions....."

Was that the son of the namesake? Couldn't tell from the video or the comments that were there at the time, but if so that is a pretty awesome tribute.

Where can I read to catch up on Jeff Lockhart?

Yes that was Jeffrey Lockhart Jr running his dad's suburban ... He did it all weekend... He ran it in the lanes and did a 150.6 his 1st time ever running the truck... Also did it on Sunday as a tribute to his dad and played Put On which was Jeff's song ...

Lots of tears fell at that show both sad/happy

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Seen a video on FB of a young kid in a suburban demo'ing with a huge crowd around him, and the caption was something like "this is a really strong person, any negativity will come with repercussions....."

Was that the son of the namesake? Couldn't tell from the video or the comments that were there at the time, but if so that is a pretty awesome tribute.

Yes that was Jeffrey Lockhart Jr running his dad's suburban ... He did it all weekend... He ran it in the lanes and did a 150.6 his 1st time ever running the truck... Also did it on Sunday as a tribute to his dad and played Put On which was Jeff's song ...

Yeah, Put On was the song in the video that I seen. That'll put chills down your spine. Sad for the loss, but awesome that his son and others are able to pay tribute the way they are. Many aren't as fortunate. And before someone misreads this I am not saying that the kid is lucky, I'm saying that given the fact that he lost his dad, he's lucky to have the support that it appears that he does, and avenues to pay tribute to his dad.

Much respect to Jeff jr. and those who supported the event.

Yeah, Put On was the song in the video that I seen. That'll put chills down your spine. Sad for the loss, but awesome that his son and others are able to pay tribute the way they are. Many aren't as fortunate. And before someone misreads this I am not saying that the kid is lucky, I'm saying that given the fact that he lost his dad, he's lucky to have the support that it appears that he does, and avenues to pay tribute to his dad.

Much respect to Jeff jr. and those who supported the event.

Just to edit myself ... His son is actually Jeffrey Lockhart the 3rd... I was informed of that earlier today...

I understood what you meant by your post though brother

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived