04 blazer battery

Hey guys. I was thinking about getting a new primary battery for under the hood to go with my install of a aq1200d. My battery group size is 7500, but xs power wants $850 msrp for that size battery (supposedly it can withstand systems up to 5k). I was hoping to stay closer to the $300 range for a decent agm battery. Any suggestions of other manufacturers I can trust for a better price? Or a different size battery from xs that has been proven to fit in the factory battery tray and closer to my budget that can support around 2k of additional audio draw? I'd prefer to not mod my battery tray as I would be putting the stock batter back in if I was to ever sell the truck. Thanks for the help yall!

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Your battery is a group 75 size which is not the d7500.

If you want stock size it's the d925.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And who shops at msrp prices ? sonic has them for 560 FS.. Every sponsor on this site sells batteries ^

I'm aware I can get them cheaper, however I like to compare different products from the same manufacturer at msrp prices so I can truly see the differences direct. Then once I decide to buy I go find the best deal for what I am looking for. The whole thing with my battery being a group 75 but the battery I need is a 925 confuses me though. Why does my engine bay and other websites tell me to get a group 75 but xs powers "d7500" isn't that group? I'm assuming it's just a naming thing specific to xs? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Because the d7500 is not a group 75 battery it's not that hard to figure out.

You know xs power has a vehicle application tool on their website right?

With some work you can fit a d3400 as well.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Messure the tray and compare with battery specs . put the biggest one in u can. is this just a starting battery or you plan on getting amps ?

I will be running a aq1200d off of it for now, small mids and high amp down the road and I'm sure upgrades will be coming later as well. Just wanna get on this agm game lol.

Because the d7500 is not a group 75 battery it's not that hard to figure out.

You know xs power has a vehicle application tool on their website right?

With some work you can fit a d3400 as well.

I must have missed the application tool on their site. Thanks for the help tho.

Archived