LsChevy Posted March 25, 2015 Report Posted March 25, 2015 My dad's buddy have him this alarm and he gave it to me because the audio shops around charge an arm and a leg to install a alarm that you didn't purchase from them..is there any way I can get instructions on how to install this myself
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 25, 2015 Report Posted March 25, 2015 Don't even try. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 25, 2015 Report Posted March 25, 2015 Yeah and on top of that those alarms suck. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
evermaxx Posted March 25, 2015 Report Posted March 25, 2015 Alarm is horrible. Brains fail a lot. If you're on a budget, check out Avital or Presteige. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
LsChevy Posted March 25, 2015 Author Report Posted March 25, 2015 I really don't need an alarm right now I was going to install it cause it was free but I'm glad I asked about it first
firebirdude Posted March 25, 2015 Report Posted March 25, 2015 Any alarm install is not for a novice. But having a crappy quality alarm only adds to the difficulty. When one time you get X result and next time you get Y result, troubleshooting because a bitch real quick. Then when and if you get all the kinks worked out, you have to worry about longevity of that $39 alarm. Was it worth the headache?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.