Sonic Electronix

Alright here goes. ok for awhile now iv been noticing some times my system is loud and sumtimes its not and the other day i got to messing with the amp while it was playin and i moved the rcas a lil and it got louder then went back to not so loud so i kept moving them and could tell sumtimes it would get louder .and I noticed today while driving it got loud for awhile then gots kinda quite and muffled and sumtimes when i play at high volume for awhile it will make a weird rattling noice that doesnt sound good but im not sure if its my rear deck speaker or my sub.but when i turn the volume down it stops.

iv got all the standard wires from a schoche 450watt amp wiring kit except my power wire which is 4gauge with a 200A inline fuse and a 4gauge ground

-Trent

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

maybe your rcas are losing a little power some how...200 amp fuse seems like a lot for 4 gauge wiring...i had 2 guage wire and only 150 amp fuse on it no problems......do u have an aftermarket head unit?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

maybe your rcas are losing a little power some how...200 amp fuse seems like a lot for 4 gauge wiring...i had 2 guage wire and only 150 amp fuse on it no problems......do u have an aftermarket head unit?

ya and my HU has been F**king up when it comes on its supposed to slide down and open up and somtimes it wont open or slide down.and yesterday my button i push to go to the next song on a cd stopped working so i have to go backwards to get to the song i want

http://www.dualav.com/receivers/xdm7510.html

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

Alright here goes. ok for awhile now iv been noticing some times my system is loud and sumtimes its not and the other day i got to messing with the amp while it was playin and i moved the rcas a lil and it got louder then went back to not so loud so i kept moving them and could tell sumtimes it would get louder .and I noticed today while driving it got loud for awhile then gots kinda quite and muffled and sumtimes when i play at high volume for awhile it will make a weird rattling noice that doesnt sound good but im not sure if its my rear deck speaker or my sub.but when i turn the volume down it stops.

iv got all the standard wires from a schoche 450watt amp wiring kit except my power wire which is 4gauge with a 200A inline fuse and a 4gauge ground

-Trent

My amp did the same thing. Its my amps rca's in. Not the rca's themself but where you plug them into the amp. They are loose and anytime you jiggle them around it gets louder and then goes lower again. Happens when I take a turn or etc.

ya and my HU has been F**king up when it comes on its supposed to slide down and open up and somtimes it wont open or slide down.and yesterday my button i push to go to the next song on a cd stopped working so i have to go backwards to get to the song i want

http://www.dualav.com/receivers/xdm7510.html

i dont trust those dual HUs man...probly not getting ur amp a steady signal FTL...plus u said it was fuckin up ne ways so who knows what else is goin wrong w it....Get a little bit nicer HU IMO...hell even a sony HU (some are pretty nice) would be cleaner than that...not bashin man...just sayin....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

maybe the RCA's have a little tear in the wire. My old headphones had a small tear in the wire and it would go like 1/3rd the volume if i didnt position the wire right.

You have a bad set of RCAs if when you wiggle them it gets louder. The Scosche kit from Wal-Mart is complete shit. Hit up Best Buy and grab a Rockford set, 16 ft. for $10. Also don't ever buy any audio equipment from Wal-Mart, unless its a pioneer H/U or monster cable wiring.

Edited by duct_tape123

My amp did the same thing. Its my amps rca's in. Not the rca's themself but where you plug them into the amp. They are loose and anytime you jiggle them around it gets louder and then goes lower again. Happens when I take a turn or etc.

did u ever fix it?

~REFS~

Sumtimes ill jus be sittin at a stop light or driven and itll happen

~REFS~