jivrelle Posted April 7, 2008 Report Posted April 7, 2008 I have a 15'' 3500 dd and i want to move up to something louder!!!! What would be better,mtx 9500 or fi btl or rf t2 or re sx or could you recommend a sub around $400. http://www.trinibass.blogspot.com/
dwright27 Posted April 7, 2008 Report Posted April 7, 2008 2 DC level 4's 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
AI James Posted April 7, 2008 Report Posted April 7, 2008 If you just want another 15 and no second sub id Say the BTL out of the options you posted. I do know that 3500 has a hell of alot of potential though and can take 2500rms on the daily so depending on your current setup id say the BTL. I'd honestly look at redoing your current box depending on what it is now though and your power going to it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.