Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

Sonic is super fast at turnaround times.. One thing though do they have that in stock ? Most of the rockford shit has been on backorder. Nit sure how that works

yeah its in stock I thought about just ordering another one just to have but I wanna see how this return goes first.

i used to have 4 of the original bd1000 amplifiers running my subs. was talked into upgrading them when the new 3000w bd amps came out (the monsters). custom painted by drew brothers (they do all crockfords artwork on amps). installed into my burban with 3-300a alts, 8 runs of 1/0 to the 10 kinetik hc2400 batts (more than enough electrical). it played awesome for about 2 weeks. spend thousands on the amps and servicing of them over 10 times. went back to the second generation 1500BD (a step back in engineering) and was floored by the quality. the newer amps are even worse. the 2500bd is a complete joke. if you have a working one, consider yourself lucky. working at a local shop, we got the first ones to put into a well known denali with 4 L715's. they crapped the bed!

lots of people are lucky.. steve is running 8 and no issues. he ran another 8 before and again no issues

i used to have 4 of the original bd1000 amplifiers running my subs. was talked into upgrading them when the new 3000w bd amps came out (the monsters). custom painted by drew brothers (they do all crockfords artwork on amps). installed into my burban with 3-300a alts, 8 runs of 1/0 to the 10 kinetik hc2400 batts (more than enough electrical). it played awesome for about 2 weeks. spend thousands on the amps and servicing of them over 10 times. went back to the second generation 1500BD (a step back in engineering) and was floored by the quality. the newer amps are even worse. the 2500bd is a complete joke. if you have a working one, consider yourself lucky. working at a local shop, we got the first ones to put into a well known denali with 4 L715's. they crapped the bed!

lots of people are lucky.. steve is running 8 and no issues. he ran another 8 before and again no issues
I had awesome luck with Rockford sub's in the 90's when I ran them. This was my first rockford amp was just on mids and highs and sounded way better then my old amp that was at the same wattage.

Well, you wouldn't have a warranty if you sent to Rockford because you bought it from an unauthorized retailer.

I would never buy anything from Sonic again, bought an amp awhile back for a customer, had to send it back under warranty (to Rockford) only to find out it was a 6 year old amp that was beat.

Do your research on companies you buy from, not just look at price tags.

And certainly don't bitch to us about a company taking 3 days to find you a replacement used amp to potentially send back if they're feeling generous.

You might get a simple "you abused it" and be fucked. Way she goes.... You're better off buying used from a shady fucker in a parking lot next time for cheaper.

Isn't the typical warranty period for companies 7-10 business days? (Plus shipping times)

Well, good luck. And be patient...

Because companies don't like people with sandy manginas getting all worked up and making posts about them on forums like this for no reason... Especially when they aren't at fault as of yet.

If they weren't contacting you back in a few WEEKS then you have a right to worry.

And like mentioned above, call them if you have an issue that needs resolving. I'd present an actual issue though to save them putting another spoon of sand in you by laughing

And I suggest listening and not being so hostile towards people that are FAR more experienced than you. There's plenty of knowledge and help available on here when you actually need it...but acting the way you were will get you nowhere.

Ask the guy that was bitchy with me earlier that was asking for directions, sent him the opposite way and gave him the address for a car wash bay rather than the Detailing company he was looking for.

Don't be that guy. Welcome to the Internet, act like a fool and be treated like one.

Act like you want to be treated.

Well, good luck. And be patient...

Because companies don't like people with sandy manginas getting all worked up and making posts about them on forums like this for no reason... Especially when they aren't at fault as of yet.

If they weren't contacting you back in a few WEEKS then you have a right to worry.

And like mentioned above, call them if you have an issue that needs resolving. I'd present an actual issue though to save them putting another spoon of sand in you by laughing

not worked up... Lol its crazy you can't make a comment without people twisting your statements...

And I suggest listening and not being so hostile towards people that are FAR more experienced than you. There's plenty of knowledge and help available on here when you actually need it...but acting the way you were will get you nowhere.

Ask the guy that was bitchy with me earlier that was asking for directions, sent him the opposite way and gave him the address for a car wash bay rather than the Detailing company he was looking for.

Don't be that guy. Welcome to the Internet, act like a fool and be treated like one.

Act like you want to be treated.

hey bro I have never dissed anyone that was not coming at me sideways first so check that now... I'm a grown man please dont try to son me...