Jump to content

Why Is It So Hard To Find Out More Info On Alma Gates?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I can remember back in the day when she was sponsered by Precision Power, I think. She had like 48 10's in it then and a buttload of ppi amps.

It was 64 PPI Pro 108's and 32 PPI PC2350's and it was NOT sponsored. She paid retail for the equipment and install. Just your average everyday school teacher mom and son team wanting to play in the SPL arena. :D

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

It was 64 PPI Pro 108's and 32 PPI PC2350's.

I remember that shit well.....one of the first over the top systems...BIG stuf.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1138 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...