Sampsonite Posted April 7, 2008 Report Posted April 7, 2008 I've been all over the web and sh*t about Alma Gates and her (17) 400 amp alternator Kicker Bronco.. I can't find ANYTHING! This is the best pic I got --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
ribeiro953 Posted April 7, 2008 Report Posted April 7, 2008 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2124933/3 heres her cardomain page Jeffrey Ribeiro Co-Founder Gold Leaf Consultants E: [email protected] www.GoldLeafConsultants.com CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix CA feedback thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384
Sampsonite Posted November 11, 2008 Author Report Posted November 11, 2008 TTT I do believe Alma joined the site Hopefully I can get more information --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
HHR Ed Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 she also comes on this forum now so you may ask her directly Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
RamenNoodles Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 That is one of the most insane pictures I have ever seen. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
kentb Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 holy cow! can someone tell me why she has that much alternators? what is she running? and apparently she is competing in SQ?? New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Sampsonite Posted November 11, 2008 Author Report Posted November 11, 2008 holy cow! can someone tell me why she has that much alternators? what is she running? and apparently she is competing in SQ?? well she was --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
McLovin Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 I thought she had at one point 48 kicker subs with 1k pushing each. I thought she switched to JBL though. Credo Quia Absurdum
fourlug Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 lol I've always thought that wall of alts was sweeeeet
Clif Posted November 11, 2008 Report Posted November 11, 2008 with all those alts i thought there would be just a mass amount of woofer in there but i guess its all about sq in there. 03 Trailblazer EXT LT In Dash Rear Flip Down Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp 12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 T-Line tuned to 45hz 18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.