DC Sound Lab

is this a completely different project from the one u have steve doin wit you lvl 5 sittin at his house???

Yeap doing 2 trucks 2 builds =)
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

The 2 amps im going with are going to be putting out about 9k so each speaker will be seeing about 1k and some change

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

cant wait 2 see wut the suprize'es are and build pics :D

yea me either trck one will be alright and truck 2 will be the "show stopper "

some of the stuff in truck 2 denon z1 Audison HR100 lvl5 door speakers amps hush hush 8 dc lvl4 12s 20 tvs etc etc just to name a few =)

• 4 weeks later...

8 12"s

8x12 = 96

4x15 = 60 ..

36 inches more of cone area + 4 extra motors. Either one will bang, just up to you depending on funds and whether or not you want your car to fall apart. =]

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

8 12"s

8x12 = 96

4x15 = 60 ..

36 inches more of cone area + 4 extra motors. Either one will bang, just up to you depending on funds and whether or not you want your car to fall apart. =]

My god thats not cone area!!! Did you learn anything in middle school or high school at all????????? Its pie x radius squared.

Schools now in session.

*Example* 8 12"s= 6x6x3.14=113.04 x 12 subs=1356.48" of cone area.

*Example* 4 15"s=7.5x7.5x3.14=176.625 x 4 subs =706.5" of cone area.

How much box space do you have along with power? 8 12"s clamshell walled like G-Monks would be sick!

My god thats not cone area!!! Did you learn anything in middle school or high school at all????????? Its pie x radius squared.

Schools now in session.

lol thank you for that post

• 2 weeks later...

Schools now in session.

How much box space do you have along with power? 8 12"s clamshell walled like G-Monks would be sick!

Yea but i dont want to lose that back seat so i might go with a normal box