Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

1989 240sx S13 hatch box help


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I've neve had a hatch before and I'm sure someone has some answers for me. I was wanting to know which configuration has worked best in hatches. I've heard sub up, port to the drivers side, subs up port back, all kinds and was wanting to know if anyone had specific experience with an S13 hatch...if not I'll take suggestions!

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

Posted

So a regular L port but instead of sub on the same face as the port fire it up? Or does the port have to be a certain way?

02 Lexus IS300 (2JZ FTW)

Mids/Highs: JL Audio C5 6.5s all around

Mids/Highs Amp: JL Audio HD 600/4

Subs: four SA-8v2s in 3.8cubes @ 32hz

Sub Amps: SAZ3k

Battery: Huge Interstate Batteries relocated to trunk

About 80ft. of 1/0 OFC....

Head Unit: Pioneer 4200NEX

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9864 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...