Clifford Vs Viper Vs Python

so whats the difference between the three? i've been researching the new responder le's....WHICH ARE FINALLY OUT....and they have three different models...one of python, one from clifford, and one from viper...

i know theres a clear reason to have three different types..but i dont know it...all three new remotes all have the same exact technology....all come from directed...and so i dont understand why besides the fact that they look different they have three different models...

kthanks.

Also its makes the consumer thing they are getting different products. We like to have a selection and that's why most companies sell the same items under different names.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

They are all the same... my shop does viper, shop down the road from us does clifford, circuit city does python, and best buy does avital/viper...

Marketing basically, can have four different shops in an area that are all carrying different products... but are essentially the same thing.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

thanks all for the replies...thinking of getting one of those responder le's...heard good stuff about them

one other question...the temperature control thing with the remote...how would it work if the temp in your car is controlled by knobs? would you still be able to use it?

thanks all for the replies...thinking of getting one of those responder le's...heard good stuff about them

one other question...the temperature control thing with the remote...how would it work if the temp in your car is controlled by knobs? would you still be able to use it?

I don't think it is temperature control... more along the lines of what the temperature of the car is(shutdown/startup car to obtain certain temperature if anything)... indicated by the leds on the remote. Because all a remote start is going to do is power up your accessory wire to turn on the blower/heating controls.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

Hornet is usually DEI's cheapest line.

Or Automate...

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

Archived