Second Skin Audio

Possible Dual 10 Box

not here!

and for ease of drafting i have the top piece and a single "object" but during the build it would be cut in half and each placed on each side, then combined. the triangles on the front and extension of the bottom piece will flush up behind the trunk opening

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

ohhh man idk.

this one will be built in a full woodshop so the craftmanship should be perfect (it usually is when i build out of there) so i'll probably keep it wood, with the only visible part painted black (ports, woofer baffle, and bottom boards) i'm thinking about ricing it out with some blue hidden neon but thats all finishing touches. also thinking about a black screen to hide the woofers, but the blue will show them at night. seems interesting and pretty easy to do.

as of now i just need mdf!!!!!!!!!!!

>_<

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

i have almost a full woodshop of common tools to work with, my wish list still includes

Panel Saw

Radial arm saw

a table saw that is actually accurate (:( )

spindle sander

i have just enough to build something solid for myself and friends

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

i actually misread a previous post, thats what i have available in the shed out back, which gets the job done. when i have a serious or larger build i go on base to the woodshop in the hobby center place and use all their full size saws. much faster, easier, and more accurate.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

yooo thats sick man :D

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

looks great, but if your going to leave it all wood without finish (carpet, paint) why not use birch and stain and finish it?

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

well....

weight is not really an issue here. my car is slow and will forever be slow so i'm not a ricer trying to save weight and with as little wood as will be showing i'm considering very thin layers of grained wood over the MDF (considering)

at this point non of it will be seen unless at night and lit up... i'm making a "window" where the back seats used to flip up and will cover it with speaker grill cloth as to not effect the sound traveling through it.

it all makes sense in my head!

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: