dthomas Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 I just picked up a 2000 Trans Am. I have about 5cu ft to work with. I plan on tuning around 35Hz. The wife doesn't really want me spending much on the system. So laying around I have a pair of old school RF Power RFR-1412's and a pair of Alpine Type-R SWR-1222D's. To power them I have a Hifonics Colossus. I already have a Excessive Amperage 300 amp alt that will work. I was also tempted to find a 3rd one and do 3. Any opionions? Thanks, David
Guest Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 aint them rockfords rated @100watts? if so Id go with the alpines
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 aint them rockfords rated @100watts? if so Id go with the alpines 600wrms Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
dthomas Posted April 8, 2015 Author Report Posted April 8, 2015 http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/library/1996/5_Subwoofers/RFR-1412_1812-TS.pdf
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.