Hello everyone! First time post, been lurking for awhile. Anyways, I just picked up a 1996 Suburban. I put some old Rockford Fosgate RFR-1412's I had sitting around in there with a Rockford Fosgate power 800a2. It just seemed that 2 12's wasn't quite enough. So my wife said I could spend $400 on some budget subs. Well after looking around I found a guy on ebay selling refurbed Diamond Audio D3 15's for $109 each, but to my surprise he had mispriced another of his auctions for new ones at the same price. So for around $400 I got 4 brand new ones. I have never used Diamond Audio before, but from looking around people seemed to like them.
I want to make a ported box, and from looking at their site they suggest 4.5 cubic feet per sub, tuned to 34Hz. I have a ton of space in the suburban, so I didn't know if it would be better to go a little bigger than that. Having no experience with these subs, I have just been modeling different boxes in BassBox 6. I was hoping someone on here has had a little bit of experience with these subs and could point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
David