Joe X Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 Airspace on that box seem very tight, I don't think it performed too well, I am thinking anything that you build, specially since you are going for 15s now will work better.
Da-Hoe Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 Yes the airspace was very tight which is what i think caused the speaker to go out. So I'm thinking subs up port back.
Joe X Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 Subs up port back would be fine, with the 270 amp alt you could pick more powerful drivers.
Da-Hoe Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 What do you suggest? ( Not to pricey) As of now I do not own a amp really aside from a hifonics 1700.1 from a old system.
Joe X Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 Your electrical would easily support higher power subs I am thinkng a couple of 1,2K subs would do fine, electrical wise, The amp would work with the 2 VVX but too much more, if you dont wat to upgrade amp then I guess the VVX would be fine.
Da-Hoe Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 I was thinking if i went vvx then Skar Audio RP-1500.1D or if i go type r then ?
dbmode2 Posted April 9, 2015 Report Posted April 9, 2015 Here some help I find useful on here I just found this yesterday how to post pics on here and just read that form there step by step http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160056-how-to-post-pictures-on-the-forum-photobucket/
Da-Hoe Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 I need help with box design though since you guys have much more experience. I listen to rap so im looking for as much bass as possible
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.