raymondterry93 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 i have two of these and i can not find a perfect box to make them slam to their full potential, someone please help PM me please also keep in mind i drive a 99 mazda protege, with window to bummer of trunk i have 19 inches and 41 across
Noel989 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 You have 2 10s, 12s, 15s 18s?? Your messing a third measurement Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
raymondterry93 Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 12's I'm sorry and the their measurement is 41 also or the depth of my trunk?
Cj Kumz Posted April 11, 2015 Report Posted April 11, 2015 Need more info. What amp are you using? What were the specs of your previous boxes? And please specify your available space in width, depth and height cause I seem to be getting mixed up lol. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Joe X Posted April 11, 2015 Report Posted April 11, 2015 12's I'm sorry and the their measurement is 41 also or the depth of my trunk? Max dims for a box are given as follows, height, width, depth:
raymondterry93 Posted April 11, 2015 Author Report Posted April 11, 2015 Need more info. What amp are you using? What were the specs of your previous boxes? And please specify your available space in width, depth and height cause I seem to be getting mixed up lol. for height I have 19inches until 25 of the depth it lowers for depth 28and width about 42max I have dual subs and my previous box is a prefab my subs already tore apart the aero port that was in it and it's tuned to 55hz per chamber and I'm using an audio pipe 1500.1d about to purchase another one once I get a box that can handle my subs I don't want to put more power tho them in this shit box and blow the subs cause I think it's like 1.3 per chamber
raymondterry93 Posted April 11, 2015 Author Report Posted April 11, 2015 EDIT: sorry i am new to the smd forums and wanting/willing to learn what it takes to reach 140+ dbs i didnt really give a solid ground on what i was trying to do which im assuming no one is answering currently running 0 gauge audiopipe 1500.1d (going to get a second one once i get the right box if needed) stock alternator aftermarket battery( going to red top soon with one in back) i listen to mostly rap music so i was hoping someone could help with box dimensions with the information provided i read some other forums seems everyone needs more than just will these number work etc, . it is going in the back of a 99 mazda protege 1.6L inline 4 cylinder LX edtion. i have pretty decent trunk space will take out back seats if needed. okay i did some hard work with winISD i came up with 31.05in depth height 12.58in and width of 19.97. two circle ports at 4.02 inches a peice with the length of 9.42 inches for 6.4 cubic feet. tuned to about 29.12hz and i put in all my specs in for both of my sub woofer, does this sound any where near right? 2 EDIT: okay i have 33inchesmax depth that will leave some room for the subwoofer to function without hitting the back of my trunk, if the height is 16inches width max of 36 if i want it to be able to be put in the trunk with ease but a full 41 inches max. ALSO with any box deal you guys have would it be better to face them forward into my car with back seats down or continue slammin the trunk with them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.