Jessica Posted April 13, 2015 Report Posted April 13, 2015 Didnt know he was doing side work. He does these builds where they take one day to complete. Looks pretty cool. Here is one of his projects. Their are others on youtube if you look for them Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Parentnoia Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 I like the scale replica of the outlook hotel's maze he did. I'm actually subbed to Tested where he (and others) post a bunch of stuff. Jaime's on there occasionally as well. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
MrBigs63' Posted April 14, 2015 Report Posted April 14, 2015 I love watching Tested. Adam knows his stuff. I've talked to him before, and he really is truly passionate about the things he does.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.