Joe X Posted August 4, 2015 Report Posted August 4, 2015 Also unless my math is incorrect that box design is a tad over 6 cubes and not 4.2. This stuff is getting confusing It is 4.25 net @ 32Hz 66 square inches of port area
Jburnisky Posted August 4, 2015 Report Posted August 4, 2015 Thank all of you for the help! Will be building this today
Cj Kumz Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 Thank all of you for the help! Will be building this today So you building the 5.6 cube box?? Let us know how it goes.. Also with the hatch open there is no loading wall so don't expect to have good bass that way Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Jburnisky Posted August 6, 2015 Report Posted August 6, 2015 I built the box that was on here. And I love it! This thing slams. Thanks a lot everyone for the help
Cj Kumz Posted August 6, 2015 Report Posted August 6, 2015 Glad you happy with the one I designed Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.