Today at Big Daddy's

Lol I'm still waiting to watch Jimmie bitch slap the shit out of you one day ha ha. Humor , with out it life would be so boring. Keep posting pictures , never gets old for this boy. And yes I watched your videos getting low . Jimmy's the man ha ha had too. But he really is funny as hell.

Lol I'm still waiting to watch Jimmie bitch slap the shit out of you one day ha ha. Humor , with out it life would be so boring. Keep posting pictures , never gets old for this boy. And yes I watched your videos getting low . Jimmy's the man ha ha had too. But he really is funny as hell.

Thanks for watching :) Jimmie is da man !

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

• 2 weeks later...

:good::good:

been a little slow lately.

since its slow I called and talked 2 Jimmie.

I told him we like his videos over here and my buddy wants a go fuck yourself Jimmie tshirt for Christmas

nice guy man! I think he wants 2 kill some guy named Nick! he said something about shoving ? up your ass and lighting it on fire

we died laughing :good:

I am damn near crying right now from this.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

is that the morel sub with a 5in coil? i was looking at those on parts express and they looked gnarly, ive wanted to see one in person, possibly buy one for my home setup. seems so crazy, they make a 12" sub with a 5in coil, and a 9"sub with a 5"coil.....wtf?!?!?!?!

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

is that the morel sub with a 5in coil? i was looking at those on parts express and they looked gnarly, ive wanted to see one in person, possibly buy one for my home setup. seems so crazy, they make a 12" sub with a 5in coil, and a 9"sub with a 5"coil.....wtf?!?!?!?!

just looked those up, holy shitz. 5 inch coil with 600 rms lol. and the FS is 19HZ on the 12 WOW i like.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

just looked those up, holy shitz. 5 inch coil with 600 rms lol. and the FS is 19HZ on the 12 WOW i like.

thats what im saying haha, i was referring to the first picture in the post that is 6 up, its the first pic on the page. what sub is that then? because that coil looks massive too. yeah i love that low fs, i just dont understand, there is like no spider for flex lol.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived