Jump to content

Today at Big Daddy's


Recommended Posts

Posted

IMG_20150521_090234255.jpg

Broke 1200/1 for display

IMG_20150521_081808397_HDR.jpg

This is what the JL rep does to "defective" subwoofers. Puts his heel right thru the cone.

IMG_20150519_101028242.jpg

Helping a customer out with some burned terminals and speaker wire replacement.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

IMG_20150522_090537997.jpg

IMG_20150521_120452549_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150521_120423480_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150521_120355854_HDR.jpg

BOATS BOATS AND BOATS

IMG_20150521_104000892.jpg

even when its rainin, hittin them boats

IMG_20150521_103854966_HDR.jpgIMG_20150521_103838187_HDR.jpgIMG_20150521_103824919_HDR.jpg

and beams :)

IMG_20150521_081818713.jpg

Ahh there's ol Jim, blowin off the water.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

New TV series. Adventures of Jimmie and friends.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Jimmie wants his cut

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Posted

and the emmy goes to Jimmie for you dont have my consent motherfucker.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Lmao jimmy isn't happy

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

and the emmy goes to Jimmie for you dont have my consent motherfucker.

^this lol :rofl:

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 562 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...