4bannger Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 So i have the 4 15's already in a ported wall and wanna change it up. Hopefully make it a bit louder. The design is not to scale just an idea to how how I would like the box to look. From what I have mapped out I can fit about 33 cuft. Just want some opinions on the ratio and the port. Should i "TUNE" it. or just make it big and say screw tuning and go for what sounds best. Any recommendations or ideas would be greatly appreciated since this is the biggest 4th order I have ever attempted. **Also the in the back of the ported section im planning on adding a 24" X 24" plexiglass window. I'm thinking that 1" should be thick enough the not get an insane amount of flex. Would lexan be better to use?
4bannger Posted April 20, 2015 Author Report Posted April 20, 2015 Go for SA-15s at least. Already have the e15s I'm gonna make the box so I can upgrade to something more powerful in the future
Jeff4661 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Go for SA-15s at least.Already have the e15s I'm gonna make the box so I can upgrade to something more powerful in the future What vehicle? I'll be doing a c-pillar 4th for my next build... Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
4bannger Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 Go for SA-15s at least.Already have the e15s I'm gonna make the box so I can upgrade to something more powerful in the futureWhat vehicle? I'll be doing a c-pillar 4th for my next build... Toyota Sequoia
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.