Second Skin Audio

It has finally arrived! (sub)

Ernesto

BUMP:

Came up this weekend for the money for sub #2. It should be ordered this week, as soon as I have time to deposit the money into my bank account. 8)

so your getting 2 18s right?... hey could you do me a favor since the lighting in that pic with the tape measure is bad... could you tell me the max measurements from one side to the other

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

BUMP:

Came up this weekend for the money for sub #2. It should be ordered this week, as soon as I have time to deposit the money into my bank account. 8)

[glow=red,2,300]so your getting 2 18s right[/glow]?... hey could you do me a favor since the lighting in that pic with the tape measure is bad... could you tell me the max measurements from one side to the other

;D Maybe I won't stop at two either ;)

Your talking about the outer diameter? If so it's 18.5"

ya i wasnt sure what to call it... trim ring? well we you got what i ment :^ thanks

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived