Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4th order enclosure help needed


SQPunk

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good evening all,

I am building a system in my 1970 El Camino. My current plan is to run 4 12" subs behind the seat and two either 18" or 15" in a 4th order enclosure mounted in the bed which will blow through the smugglers box area. I played with WinISD, but the port size/volume seems a lot off to me. I have never built one of these before.

I will be buying Term Pro soon but would like to get the ball rolling sooner than that if I can.


It should be noted that I am looking for as flat and accurate a response as I can get. Amplifier power won't be an issue.

Thanks in advance,

SQPunk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6629 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...