lightfoot Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 I need a little help here. I have a customer with 2 DC lvl5 18"'s and I need to build a ported box for him. Max Dimensions are : 47" wide x 30" deep x 20" height. This will be going into a 06' Tahoe and will be powered by 2 sundown 3500's I would like the subs to be firing up and port to the rear. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
mothra Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 i'm building a box for 2 Level 4 18s this weekend for a '06 Tahoe. it's 49" wide, 25" high, 25" deep with a 10" sonotube that i'll be doing a small flare to the ends, tuning will be 29-30 ish. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
lightfoot Posted April 28, 2015 Author Report Posted April 28, 2015 How are you going to be firing your subs and port? Up or towards the rear? And are those external dimensions?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.