Ok to run different size batteries?

only one way to find out. if your equipment is solid then it should turn itself off before the problem becomes a real issue.

Personally ive ran my m3b at .25 while testing...... on 2 batts and a 80 amp alternator.....

if the equipment is solid, and you arent a complete idiot and actually test first and watch your equipment, you should be fine. worst that can happen is you have to wire back up.

testing is cute....

did you run that daily ?

or you one of those burp only (and im at .0004 guys ?) just wondering.

i ran it daily at 1 ohm when i did, but im building right now so when i had the amp in it was just to get my by for the time being. There was a show i went to with some friends and i ran it at .5 then, voltage was garbage but the amp is a trucker. Im not a trailer queen and i own and use my product to my full potential.... even if to some that may be beating the shit out of it haha, thats why i invest in solid product, so i can "test" and misuse it and be fairly certain itll truck through it.

and i said testing because i just wanted to see what full tilt would look like with a volt meter, i knew it wasnt sustainable, i just wanted to see. sorta so i could have a base reading and know what improvements i could see once i really start my electrical upgrades.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

only one way to find out. if your equipment is solid then it should turn itself off before the problem becomes a real issue.

Personally ive ran my m3b at .25 while testing...... on 2 batts and a 80 amp alternator.....

if the equipment is solid, and you arent a complete idiot and actually test first and watch your equipment, you should be fine. worst that can happen is you have to wire back up.

testing is cute....

did you run that daily ?

i ran it daily at 1 ohm when i did, but im building right now so when i had the amp in it was just to get my by for the time being. There was a show i went to with some friends and i ran it at .5 then, voltage was garbage but the amp is a trucker. Im not a trailer queen and i own and use my product to my full potential.... even if to some that may be beating the shit out of it haha, thats why i invest in solid product, so i can "test" and misuse it and be fairly certain itll truck through it.

and i said testing because i just wanted to see what full tilt would look like with a volt meter, i knew it wasnt sustainable, i just wanted to see. sorta so i could have a base reading and know what improvements i could see once i really start my electrical upgrades.

Edit - cool

testing is cute....

did you run that daily ?

Your rise, .. kept you alive.. not the amp or your electrical..

period

oh for sure. nothing is meant to be ran that low resistive. I was more curious if i could rise enough to not protect at full tilt when wired that low lol

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived