Jump to content

4 DD 1500 customs, M2C SUPER LOWS


Recommended Posts

Posted

Fucker gets it down low, right on

For a trunk car, it's good on the lows, 10x better than my car ever was.

Hey man I understand about the video being busy and all. Doesn't have to pull a hair trick for me to like it. Dude by the way , I do love is them LowZzzz . Very nice

Thanks guys! Update, SHURIKEN BT48-70 on order. The back of my box has worked its way off. Need to rebuild flange inside box and screw the back on again. Once decent footage has been acquired for this build i am changing it up.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

so it rained alot aaaand my box got wet :(

image.jpg3_32.jpg

oh well.

image.jpg1_32.jpgimage.jpg5_30.jpg

building new flange and this time i will make a seal when screwing the back on to the beefier flange.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

viddeeeoooosss!!! lol sick build btw.

I know. I get my batt tomorrow. Flange is drying at the shop right now. Hopefully I will have time to put it in tomorrow after work. I test drove a redline 812 in a box tuned to 34 Hz and it was wayyy louder than my setup in the mid and lower 30 range.

edit: oh and thanks :)

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1145 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...