Second Skin Audio

solobarocs

Guest beatitouttheframe

Aight Here's the Run down on Kicker's. Great subwoofer for SPL but the SQ is for shit, the square pulls air into the box compressing the air inside the enclosure sending air faster out of the ports. Bad thing about that is even if it's in the right phase the motor seems to move backwards so the bass line is redesigned in sound. As for price Kicker asks to much for them, great sub but not worth near $300 retail. There was a flaw in last year line (sliver and blue L7's) but were redesigned for this year. Much better built speaker. But still not a SQ sub. Also they need at least 1200w RMS just to move in a box that big, they only need max 6 cubes a piece. And make sure the emclosure is tuned low cause that's all they pick up.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Guest beatitouttheframe

ok im gunna run 4 15s not sure on the brand yet..and 3 2400w amps its going in 86 oldsmobile cutlass supreme the back seat has been taking out fo better cabin bass becus i had 4 12s and with the seat it i couldnt haer them so the seat was removed and its kinda just a blow throw now but i want somthing like meades box but i only have so much room in the trunk...but it is a huge trunk..

4 subs / 3 amps? That's a little hard to install demending on the brand. Some advice. The bigger sub you use the more air space you have to have out side the box, it has alot to do with the Tuned freq. of your car, I can be done, but the only way I recommend is down firing them, but you run into having to have a sub that isn't over 30 pounds otherwise the box flexs and cracks at them seems due to the weight. And if you fire the subs up, you're going to have some much unwanted noise from the rattling.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Guest beatitouttheframe

yea i had that proplem with the last set and i mean i had stuff rattin i didnt kno i had  i had them all facing to the rear of the car tho . and i meant to say 4 amps my bad but i want 15s lol i have to have them its a life goal and i dont kno what im going to do . im not sure on how to set them up