Need advice

Carnines

So I plan on getting 2 15 inch SSA Xcons on a BC3500D.

My front doors are 6x9 and rears are 6.5. I don't plan on using rear fill since no one will be in the backseat. The best 6x9's ive been able to find are image dynamics xs-69 300w rms. Would these be enough to keep up with close to 4k watts of bass? Will be on proper eletrical. (Goal is to be more geared towarsd SQL.)

Your highs will probably be lacking.

I would stick a decent set of components in those doors up front and coaxials in the rear.

Even with less power, the components will give you better upper extension and keep up better as long as you place and install them really well.

The 6x9's are components. What about adding in a q logic enclosure with another set of comps on top of the 6x9s?

It's an extended cab truck, the backseats are coming out for the subs. So i don't see why I would need rear fill.

I haven't heard these in person, but that's alot of money. And they're only 150W per side, the 300W rating is for the set, so if you didn't already know that, make sure you don't over power them if you do decide to go that route.

For that kind of $, I would want to know for damn sure what I was getting.

Personally, I would rather go with 2 pair of conventional style component sets and 1 set of coaxials for the rear for the same $ as the one set of those by 9's.

Archived